You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[0.4.1] - 2022-01-05
- Added pypi release publication
- Compatible with Python stretching back to version 3.7
[0.4.0] - 2021-12-06
- Added import of duplicate activities In nomie, you can have multiple activity tags in a single event, e.g. #smoking #smoking. This does not work in Loop, but we import them as separate counter instances instead.
- Begin rewrite of much of the internals to be more class-based and have more solid type checking
- If used as library, most of internal functionality has changed with more changes upcoming
- Create missing PRAGMA values for Loop SQLite database, fixing failing import
- Check for database existing and able to connect to before doing any writing
[0.3.1] - 2021-09-30
- Fix ability to run via poetry or be invoked from command-line
- Remove pandas dependency and dataframe functionality
[0.3.0] - 2021-08-30
- Add repetition import, translated from events
- Does not do multiple entries for simple trackers in nomie yet
- Add range habits, using nomie maximum value for range targets in Loop
- Adding ranges defaults target value to half of maximum nomie value
- Fix repetition import failing on duplicates. Will not import duplicate timestamps.
[0.2.1] - 2021-08-28
- Fix Loop Habit import breaking because of missing habit position
[0.2.0] - 2021-08-28
- Check for duplicate habits before adding them
- Inform user of duplicate habits
- Color negatively scored habits red in Loop Habit Tracker (does not work for custom scores)
- Begin keeping this changelog